Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cary Pines : Why I love my neighborhood

I have lived in Cary Pines subdivision for 15 years and I love where I live! Here are ten reasons why.


1. Our homes hold their value and are easy to sell
With in the last 2 years 80% of the homes sold within 2 months or less. That is pretty spectacular.
2. We're in a wonderful location (Great commuter location to RTP, I 40, & down town Raleigh)
3. We're a 10-15 min drive to the RDU but we’re not in the flight path
4. We're walking distance to the Cary Dog Park (bow wow)


 










5. We're walking distance to Godbold Park and Cary’s Skate Park
6. There are 3 different grocery stores within a mile of our subdivision



7. Incredible neighborhood schools
8. There is a wonderful Greenway behind our subdivision

9.  Low crime & concerned neighbors who look out for each other
10.  Target is Coming! (less than 2 miles away!)

By the way we are also on Facebook!






No comments:

Post a Comment